GOLF PR Needs Your Help
There are hundreds of potential young golfers in Puerto Rico. Not all have the opportunity to participate in competitive events. GOLF PR is constantly creating opportunities for young people but needs your help.
Playing golf presents a financial challenge for some. Fostering the development of young golfers requires our youth play under demanding conditions and in outstanding competitive venues. GOLF PR events in Puerto Rico provide these and much more.
Many parents fund their children's dreams through the use of mastercard, visa and american express but many cannot.
The International events GOLF PR participates in go a step beyond.
Yet, all this costs money. Many members of the GOLF PR Junior Team will represent Puerto Rico throughout the United States, the Caribbean, South America and Europe. In order to participate, junior golfers must raise sufficient funds. But raising these funds is, at times, very difficult. Here is an opportunity for you to benefit our youth of today.
We have only scratched the surface. While golf is a healthy, wholesome activity that relies on both physical and mental discipline to succeed, it is also relatively expensive. We have made every effort to open the door to all young people, regardless of economic means. But the reality is, without greater support these efforts will meet with limited success.
There is no way we could afford our programs without your assistance. Remember our youth is our future. Become a valuable partner in the development GOLF PR’s Junior program. Allow us to explore this tremendous opportunity for the young people of our country. Because the Puerto Rico Golf Association’s goal is to make a difference in young peoples lives, we ask that you consider a tax-deductible gift.
Your generous support will go a long way to help benefit GOLF PR programs and make them the best available.
GOLF PR is a registered non-profit 501(C)(3) organization EIN-660276473, advancing the game of golf in Puerto Rico since 1954.
Contributions to GOLF PR support the programs that GOLF PR conducts. All contributions to GOLF PR are tax deductible and treated for tax purposes in the same manner as charitable contributions, whether made by an individual or a business.
Take Advantage NOW by donating and receive a tax deduction.
Consider a donation and become a partner.
+ What Your Donation Will Do
As a supporter of our youth and programs provided for our youth, your kind donation will help:
- Our junior golfers with financial support for event entries
- Pay for junior golfers to represent Puerto Rico Internationally
- Provide clinics for our youth to introduce them to this great game
- Provide junior golfers with equipment to further their game
- Provide a format for our junior golfers to develop their talent
+ What You Will Receive For Your Donation
For your donation you will
- Receive a donation receipt for income tax purposes
- Gain the knowledge that you have helped our youth play this great game of golf
- Become a partner in developing our future leaders, PGA and LPGA Professionals and Puerto Rico's great citizens for the future
- Allow GOLF PR to continue offering it's programs to our youth